My team and I have been providing low mortgage rates in Daly City, California for over fifteen years.
Our company offers many different loan programs to meet the needs of our clients. From low down-payment programs to investment property loan programs to loan programs designed for people with less than perfect credit. Contact me today for a no-cost/no-obligation quote at 1-800-550-5538 or complete one of our online request forms.
Mortgage Rates In Daly City, California:
Daly City, California Mortgage Calculator:
Using our Daly City, California mortgage calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment is an essential part of buying a home or refinancing a current mortgage. Use our free Daly City, California mortgage calculator to help you determine what you can afford and if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
Living In Daly City, California:
Concord is located in northern California.
Daly City is the largest city in San Mateo County, California with a population of about 107,000. This city is located in the Bay Area just minutes away from San Francisco. The city covers 7.7 square miles with the entire area being land despite its proximity to the ocean.
While Daly City has often been labeled as a kind of nondescript town it does have several points of interest worth noting. These points of interest include:
- The city is close to the ocean
- The Cow Palace: This is a venue that offers a range of concerts, shows, and live events.
- The Serromonte Mall is a great place to shop
There are farmer markets in the city where people can get fresh produce. There are also several parks and Daly City’s nickname is Gateway to the Peninsula.
Local Daly City Neighborhoods:
Daily City has a number of different neighborhoods that offer safe and comfortable living. Here is a look at some of those neighborhoods.
- Westlake: Westlake is a well-established neighborhood in Daly City. The neighborhood was laid out after WWII. Known for its architecture made up of boxy homes it has gained attention throughout the decades. It has been named one of the best neighborhoods in America and received other kudos. The neighborhood is made up mostly of single-family homes with small thin properties and great ocean views.
- Southern Hills: Southern Hills is considered to be a beautiful neighborhood in Daly City. It is just minutes away from San Francisco. The neighborhood is considered to be quiet and safe with many hiking trails close by for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy. It rests on the San Bruno Mountains and the wildlife state park there. Having a large city at its front door and nature at it’s back this neighborhood holds some of the most spectacular views of anywhere in the Bay area.
- Serromonte: Serromonte is a hillside community made up of boxy houses sitting on small thin properties. This community does have some newer paved streets as well as large department stores with some small boutiques, chain restaurants, and fast food establishments.
- Hillside: Hillside is located on San Bruno Mountain right with San Bruno Mountain State Park. It is a largely residential neighborhood with mostly 2 story homes and a few elementary schools.
- St. Francis: St. Francis is quite quiet and serene with a lot of small-town charm. The neighborhood consists of boxy homes set on the steep hillsides tightly packed together with small if any front yards. The neighborhood does have a shopping center and even some tennis courts.
If you are planning on moving to Daly City, California there are some nice neighborhoods to choose from. Schools in Daly City are part of several public school districts.
Climate And Weather In Daly City, CA:
The climate in Daly City is like the climate in San Francisco. This city experiences cool, dry summers with spring and summer fog. Winters in this area are mild with neither too chilly nor too wet weathers.
Additional California Cities:
If you’re looking for additional information on another Northern California city please be sure to visit the main Northern California page