Mortgage rates in Fountain Valley, California for both refinance and purchase transactions. If you are looking to refinance your current mortgage or if you are in the process of purchasing a home in the Fountain Valley area please contact me directly for a free quote. My direct number is 1-800-550-5538 or you can complete one of the request a quote forms on our website.
Low rates, fast closings, and exceptional customer service.
Mortgage Rates In Fountain Valley, California:
FHA Mortgage Rates
Jumbo Mortgage Rates
Living In Fountain Valley, California:
Fountain Valley, CA is located in southern California.
California has many great cities to visit and this suburban city in Orange County is one of them. Originally inhabited by the Tongva people, the area became part of Mexico after Mexico gained its independence from Spain. Then the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo allowed for the area to be transferred to the United States and the city was eventually incorporated in 1957. Prior to its development; Fountain Valley (previously known as Talbert) was a wet swampy area with little economic value. The area has a very high water table and for years settlers had to construct drainage canals which allowed the land to be used for agricultural purposes.
Request A Quote
Sugar Beets, Beans And Modern Day Fountain Valley:
Early on Fountain Valley produced sugar beets and beans until the middle 1930s. As time went on many farmers decided to sell their land to developers who eventually built the homes and businesses that helped Fountain Valley grow throughout the 20th century.
This family-friendly city has great weather and good public schools. The city is only thirty-one miles south of Los Angeles and minutes from the beach. You also would like to see the plants around. Plenty of trees in Fountain Valley boost your gardening mood. Do not miss to see the plant decoration in this city.
Today Fountain Valley is an upper-middle-class city with nearly 60,000 residents and a thriving economy. The city is home to two lakes, and three 18-hole golf courses. It also has plenty of picnic shelters, sports fields, a recreation center with basketball courts, tennis courts, a gymnasium, and racquetball courts. There is also an urban-nature area with California native plants.
Things To Do In Fountain Valley:
Here are some great family-friendly things to do in Fountain Valley:
- Fountain Valley Bowl: This is one of the last bowling alleys in all of Orange County. Along with league bowling, they offer some unique bowling experiences for everyone to enjoy. On Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday they offer Cosmic Bowl with fluorescent lighting, music, and food.
- December’s Tree Lighting Ceremony: The guests from the “North Pole” will provide the entertainment for the entire family. You can enjoy delicious food from local non-profit organizations, games and a spectacular fireworks show. This is held a the Fountain Valley Recreation Center and Sports Park 16400 Brookhurst St.
- The Annual Monarch Butterly Day: This event is held every year in February. Bring the entire family here to learn about Monarch butterflies and their natural habitat. Participants could plant plants and go inside a netted butterfly enclosure. And there many butterfly experts on hand to answer any questions you may have. The event is held at Mile Square Regional Park at Forest Shelter near parking lot C.
- The Annual Easter Egg Hunt: This is also a family favorite and the event includes pictures with the Easter Bunny, crafts, pancake breakfast, and carnival games.
- Summertime Festivals: During the Summer there are many events Fountain Valley residents can attend. In addition to summertime concerts there are carnival rides, food booths, and lots of family-friendly entertainment.
- FV Classic Car Show: The Fountain Valley Car Show is a great event held every year in June. Along with the classic cars on display are live bands, food and a Kid Zone. Its held at the Fountain Valley Recreational Center.
- Fountain Valley Skating Center: If you like to roller skate then the Fountain Valley Skating Center is the place to go. They offer birthday parties, fundraisers, group classes and more. The Skating Center has been part of the community for more than 40 years!
Additional California Cities:
If you’re looking for additional information on another California city please be sure to visit the main California Mortgage Company page.