We offer low mortgage rates in Lake Elsinore, California, fast closings and exceptional service. We have a top rating with the Better Business Bureau, Business Consumer Alliance, and Zillow. If you are looking to refinance your current mortgage or purchase a home in the Lake Elsinore area please contact me directly for a free quote. My direct number is 1-800-550-5538 or you can complete one of the request a quote forms on our website.
Mortgage Rates In Lake Elsinore, California:
Lake Elsinore California Mortgage Calculator:
Using our Lake Elsinore, California mortgage calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment is an essential part of buying a home or refinancing a current mortgage. Use our free Lake Elsinore, California mortgage calculator to help you determine what you can afford and if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
Living In Lake Elsinore, California:
Lake Elsinore, CA is located in southern California.
The city of Lake Elsinore is located in western Riverside County, California. The city was established in 1888 on the West side of Elsinore Lake for which the city is named. Elsinore Lake is the largest lake in Southern California covering over 3000 acres.
The population is over 60,000 resides and the city covers 41.7 square miles with 13.14% of those miles covered by water.
The Districts Of Lake Elsinore:
Lake Elsinore covers such a large area that the city is divided into 11 districts. Some of the districts include:
- Alberhill: Aberhill is characterized by its rolling terrain and vacant land. This neighborhood has mining for coal and clay that have existed until late in the 19th century.
- Ballpark: The ballpark district is so named for the Lake Ellsinore Diamond stadium and is the site where the first train depot in Lake Ellsinore once stood.
- Business: The business district of Lake Elsinore has a concentration of Industrial and Commercial buildings as well as big-box retailers. The neighborhood of Warm Springs Valley is one of the newer neighborhoods in the city.
- Country Club Heights: Country Club Heights is marked by the Cleveland Hills and offers some magnificent views of the Lake and the city. Country Club Heights is an area that contains a number of historically significant buildings.
- East Lake: The East Lake District is a relatively flat area and contains the newly constructed Summerly neighborhood. This district could be considered the adventurous district since it is home to such activities as Motocross, Skydiving, and Hang gliding.
- Historic District: The historic district seems to be the focal point of the city. This neighborhood has several historic buildings and has the oldest neighborhoods in the city. The commercial strip of this district makes up a large part of the downtown area.
- Lake Edge District: The Lake Edge district encompasses the cities oldest standing structure, The Adobe Machado House of which the preservation of this building is considered to be a priority for the city. The District also has a newly constructed campground, Marina, and Boat Launch.
Other districts include Lake View, which gives residents great views of both the lake and nearby mountains. Lake Elsinore Hills is known for its various terrains and its sensitive habitats and Riverview, with a combination of steep terrains, flatlands, the lake, and another major watercourse.
The great thing about choosing to move to Lake Elsinore is that you have such a wide variety of terrains, views, and neighborhoods, which makes it much more likely that there is the perfect location for you and your family to live.
The schools in Lake Elsinore are administrated by Lake Elsinore unified school district. Lake Elsinore schools consist of 15 elementary schools, 5 middle schools, 3 high schools, and 3 alternative schools.
Climate And Weather In Lake Elsinore, California:
Lake Elsinore enjoys a rather pleasant climate with the average summer temperatures running around 80 degrees Fahrenheit and average winter temperatures around 10 degrees Fahrenheit. The area gets about 12 inches of rain per year and may get a little snowfall as well.
Additional California Cities:
If you’re looking for additional information on another Southern California city please be sure to visit the main Southern California page.