Refinance and purchase mortgage rates in West Covina, California. We offer low rates, fast closings, and a high level of customer service. If you are considering a refinance your current mortgage or the purchase of a home in the West Covina area please contact me directly for a free quote. My direct number is 1-800-550-5538 or you can complete one of the request a quote forms on our website.
Mortgage Rates In West Covina, California
FHA Mortgage Rates
Jumbo Mortgage Rates
West Covina, California Mortgage Calculator
Using our West Covina, California mortgage calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment is an essential part of buying a home or refinancing a current mortgage. Use our free West Covina, California mortgage calculator to help you determine what you can afford and if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
Living In West Covina, California
West Covina, CA is located in southern California.
West Covina is a city in Los Angeles County, United States. The city is 16 miles to Anaheim, CA, 19 miles to Glendale, CA and 32 miles to Riverside, CA. According to estimates, the city had a population above 106,000 people. West Covina became one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States during the post-World War II building boom. The city is also home to different businesses, including small and large shopping centers, fashion shops, boutiques, major stores, and restaurants.
Climate and Weather in West Covina:
The city features hot, short, arid and clear summer while the winters are long and partly cloudy. Throughout the year, the temperature can reach an average low of 39°F and max out to 91°F. June, July, August, and September are hotter months, with a daily average high temperature above 86°F. The cool season ranges from November through March.
Things to do in West Covina:
West Covina features interesting places such as shopping malls, spas, funs, games and attraction centers. Whether you are staying or planning to explore some of the attractions in West Covina, here are some places to visit.
- Plaza West Covina: This mall has experienced major upgrades in the last decade. The mall features lovely restaurants perfect for taking a quick bite. Though not a huge mall, the shops in this center are upscale and clean. You can find everyday essentials and a nice selection of clothes. Whether you are leaving nearby or staying in West Covina for a while, you might want to check this place out.
- Foothill Transit: This area features a transit system with buses for San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys. If you need to express transportation to different shopping, dining, and museums in West Covina, Foothill is for you. Before reaching downtown, the bus line has two stops – Cal State LA and USC Medical Center. For a small fee, the transit also offers a commuter parking lot on the upper floor.
- Massage Envy Spa: After a hectic day, a relaxation massage can make you forget all the stress. This Spa center has professional and hard-working massage therapists. The waiting area is quiet and peaceful while the massage rooms feature comfortable beds, soft blankets, and a softly lit atmosphere. Their membership plan also makes for great savings.
- The Cove In West Covina, CA: As one of the oldest neighborhood bars in West Covina, the bar offers a variety of tasty meals as well as affordable drinks. After a long day at work or for visiting purposes, you can kick back and enjoy your favorite craft cocktail and dishes. On Tuesdays, you can watch and enjoy pool games and football matches. The bartenders are responsive and friendly. The sounds blasting from the Jukebox can also brighten up the experience. When visiting West Covina, this is one nice place to check out.
- Mission Escape Games: This game center provides a unique escape room experience. Escape games allow you to challenge your mind, exercise your brain as well as foster teamwork as you escape puzzles. If you enjoy team-building exercises, you can work with family and friends as well as other visitors. To avoid too many people in the puzzle section, entry is strictly by appointment. You can reserve your group a spot using their online booking system or visit the center for reservations. If you’re a seasoned player or just starting with escape rooms, hints, knick-knacks, helps from other players, and other resources will help you solve the brain teasers.
- Round 1 Puente Hills: Puente Hills is only a few miles from West Covina, CA. This is an entertainment activity complex offering karaoke, bowling, pool, ping-pong, and best of all tons of arcade games for visitors. You can also enjoy different selections of tasty foods and drinks. If you are staying in West Covina for some days, you might want to visit the Round 1 with family and friends.
Cost of Living in West Covina
The cost of living in West Covina is 48% higher than the national average. The median home price in West Covina is above $560,000, with median rent being $2,547 per month. You may spend up to or more than $200 monthly on energy bills. Foods and groceries can also be a bit pricey compared to neighboring cities. With lots of attractions in West Covina, this is defiantly a great place to visit.
Additional California Cities
If you’re looking for additional information on another Southern California city please be sure to visit the main Southern California page.