Who We Are:
- Loan Office Kevin O’Connor has 15+ years of experience as a full-time Loan Officer in the state of California.
- Loan Officer Kevin O’Connor works for JB Mortgage Capital, Inc.
- The company is located in Riverside, California
- We are a mortgage broker connecting homeowners and homebuyers to mortgage lenders. Through our lending partners, we have a wide variety of loan programs for both refinance and purchase transactions. We receive a fee for our services from the mortgage lender we connect you with. Any questions about our compensation please ask.
- We do not charge any junk fees.
- We are an “online” mortgage broker. This means we do not meet our clients face to face. All interaction is done through phone, email, fax, upload, download, text, etc.
- We work with client throughout the state of California.
- koloans.com provides general information about mortgage loans.
- We answer questions clients and potential clients have about doing a mortgage in California.
Who We Are Not:
- We are not a bank, nor are we a direct lender.
- We are not CPA’s, nor are we tax experts. All tax information provided to you needs to be verified with a tax professional.
- We are not attorneys; any legal information provided needs to be verified by you with an attorney.
- We are not real estate agents, and real estate information needs to be verified by you with a real estate professional.
- We are not the government.
Additional Important Information:
- We do not underwrite mortgage loans; the lenders we work with underwrite the loans.
- The mortgage lender makes all final decisions about your loan application.
- We do not guarantee you will be approved.
- We do not guarantee what your home will appraise for.
- We do not guarantee what your credit score will be, even after a Rapid Rescore.
- We do not get paid more money by offering a higher interest rate.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act:
Enacted by Congress in 1975, the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act legislates the reporting of loan data by lending institutions. This includes geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. This data is reported by the lending institutions on the first of March for loans and applications of the previous calendar year. You have a right not to answer these questions and it will not impact your loan application.
Equal Credit Opportunity Act:
In accordance with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Loan Officer Kevin O’Connor, JB Mortgage Capital, Inc., and the lenders we work with do not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law.
Who We Are Licensed With:
Loan Officer Kevin O’Connor:
- NMLS #247447
- CA DRE #01499872
JB Mortgage Capital, Inc.:
- NMLS # 238036
- CA DRE # 01367152
Our Contact Information:
- 16310 Porter Ave., Riverside, CA 92504 – main office location
- Phone number 1-800-550-5538
- info at koloans dot com
Loan Officer Kevin O’Connor, Koloans.com And JB Mortgage Capital, Inc.:
- The content written by each author on this website is solely intended for information purposes.
- The information on this site is provided for information and discussion purposes only and is not a recommendation of any type for mortgage financing options or selecting a Realtor, Appraiser, Bank or other entity involved with mortgage and financial services.
- We’re human! There are typo’s, errors and misstatements that can happen on our website, emails, conversations and texts. In no event shall we or any affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
- We do not endorse and guarantee the companies koloans.com links to or sites to link to us.
- We do not endorse and guarantee the companies and/or people mentioned in koloans.com.
- Mortgage rates, fees, programs, qualifications can change daily without notice.
- Due to the nature of running a website, we sometimes allow access to third parties if there are issues with running our site so that they can fix the issue. Once the issue is resolved access is rescinded.
- The home loan application has the right to consult with a tax accountant, attorney, financial planner, etc before they sign loan documents. Keep in mind the rates have a lock term for a set number of days so it’s on you to advise us in the very beginning before we lock if you want the final loan documents reviewed prior to signing them so we can allow time for that.